Monday, January 25, 2010

i had a really creepy dream last night involving my little cousin running along these rock cliffs that were by the ocean at night and there were those really cruddy yellow lights that lighted up the scene, and I was nervous but I figured that he was a good kid and wouldn't fall in or anything, and then this wild boar came out of the darkness, and all the skin on it's face had been peeled off so its face was all bloody and meaty and it had red eyes, and then my cousin chased it out of site and then he came back and he told me that he had chased it off the cliff into the ocean. and then my aunt and uncle came to pick him up and they were crying and yelling at my dad and later I asked him why and he told me that they had a baby recently but that everytime the baby laughed it felt pain in the back of it's neck so then it would cry which made it hurt even more and then it's head fell off and it died and it was because it had cancer.
Bizzare...

No comments:

Post a Comment